Wheatgrass is a food prepared from the young shoots (cotyledons) of the wheat plant Triticum aestivum. Wheatgrass is one of the best alkaline food that balances the body pH value.
Wheatgrass is rich in Vitamin A, Vitamin C, potassium, zinc. It is extremely rich in protein and contains 17 amino acids which are building blocks of protein. Let us dive into describing about the top 5 reasons to add wheatgrass to your diet.
- The juice extract of wheatgrass is the best source of chlorophyll which is available in green plants. This chlorophyll neutralizes the acid in the body and cleanses the overall system making one feel rejuvenated.
- Research has shown that chlorophyll can inhibit the growth of bacteria; wheatgrass being a rich source of chlorophyll helps in stopping the growth of bacteria.
- Liquid chlorophyll has the ability to get into the tissue, where it can actually refine and renew them. So, adding wheatgrass juice to your diet could help in healing and rejuvenating the cells faster.
- Wheatgrass neutralizes the toxins in the body and purifies the liver.
- Wheatgrass have also been proved to improve fertility.
- The juice from wheatgrass could be used in removing heavy metals from the body.
- It also releases the blood capillaries thereby reducing the blood pressure in the body
The above mentioned reasons are all you need to add some wheatgrass to your diet plan. So, what are you waiting for. Add some wheatgrass into your diet.
More information about wheatgrass on our website.